The Faction Module can be found in most shops under the category 'General'.
To use it you must be a member of a faction , place it on a ship ,station, planet or asteroid, then press 'R' while looking at it. You will now be able to set that object to be owned be the faction you are currently a member of. Only one Faction module can be placed per object.
- Player that are not in your faction can't place or take blocks from your object, but they can destroy the Faction Module. This is extremely hard, however.
- Your faction name will be seen next to the name of the object.
- Ships fitted with a Faction module cannot be destroyed in their Faction's home base, as long as it's landed or fix-docked.
- In order to damage the Faction module you need over 99 dmg per shot.
- In the ship catalog you can choose that only members of your faction can buy a ship from your blueprint.
- Be careful when inviting players to your faction, he/she may destroy/reset your Faction modules, change faction and make it their own. Popular griefing method.
- By placing a Faction module on a Station/Planet/Asteroid and setting its faction sig, it should have an option to make it your faction home.
- Ships of your faction will have a green mark.
- Base HP: 511
- Armor: 99%
"Yea, let's build a whole ship out of these blocks..."
19:58, June 26, 2013 (UTC): CellarPhantom
|Defence||SD Shield Disperser • 16px Cloaker • 10x RadarJammer|
|CPU's||16px Missile Computer • 16px Cannon Computer • SD-BB Missile Computer • D1000 Missile CPU|
|Weapons||AntiMatter Cannon • 16px SD KB Missile Array • 16px SD-BB Missile Array • D1000 Missile Array|
|Power||SD pc1.3 Power Tank • 16px SD Hct xm3.4 Power •|
|Construction Materials||16px Hull • 16px Hardened Hull •|
|Ship Building||Gravity Unit • Hyperflux Coil Thruster •|
|Misc||16px SD Docking Unit • 16px ID List • Faction Module • 16px Death Star Core •|